We took a week off to make some major repairs to the track. One of the faster corners on the track pretty much blew out with heavy use. We took the past weekend off to do some repairs on it, and to introduce some clay to our soil mix.
The hope is to help stabilize the soil and help cut down the dust. While we’ve done a lot of work it amounts to less then 1/8th of the track surface at this time. Additional clay will be added as we do normal maintenance.
We’ve also secured a small set of discs to help level and smooth the track. I’m hoping by mid August we’ll have them here. This will help us knock off the high spots out there.