To ensure that everyone has a fun safe time, the following rules MUST be followed for all public use of the facility.
- This is a family facility, no fighting or excessive cursing permitted
- Leave your dog or other animal at home. Service animals will be allowed but must be controlled.
- Please do not put cigarette butts or trash on the ground. There are trash cans for a reason. Butt cans are attached, please use them.
- While we allow alcohol in moderation, you will be asked to stop drinking if you are intoxicated. If you continue drinking, you will be asked to leave.
- No glass containers of any kind near activities.
- Children must be supervised. Parents will be held responsible for their kids.
- Persons asked to leave will not receive a refund. If you don’t leave when asked, we will be forced to have you trespassed.
- This is a public facility, and we use cameras for security, ensuring that guests are treated properly, and for media and advertising purposes. Your use of facility acknowledges this.
- If you feel you have not been treated fairly, you may file a written complaint, see concession stand. We do not accept verbal complaints, complaints without name and phone number will be ignored. You MAY get a response the same day, but this is not always possible as we will review cameras and other recording devices to see if we can spot the issue.
Note, these are the Rental Rules, any racing that happens will follow the sanctioning bodies rules.
- All facility rules apply.
- No intentional bumping
- Must be 52 inches tall to drive
- Stay off tire walls
- Long hair and loose clothing, jewelry, or anything that can get tangled MUST be secured/taken off.
- Do not stop on track. If your Kart stalls, or becomes wedged, STOP, take foot off gas, put BOTH hands over head. Do not get off vehicle. Persons walking on the track without being told by race monitor will be asked to leave. VERY DANGEROUS.
- No cell phones or cameras in cars (Go Pro type action cameras MAY be allowed, please ask. These will be use at own risk!
- Closed toe shoes MUST be worn, no Sandals, flip flops, or bare feet.
- If you see a yellow flag waving, go as slow as you can, move back to start/finish line and wait there.
- If you see a red flag waving, STOP, take foot off gas, put foot on brake, put BOTH HANDS over head and wait.
- If you see checkered flag waving, pull into pits (where you start) and stop after crossing start/finish line.
- White flag means less then 2 minutes left in this run (runs are 15 minutes long)
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the track/pits. Sorry, this is an insurance requirement. No consumption of alcohol or drugs on track or in pits.
- 2 seat vehicles may be available. Passenger must be between over 3′ tall and over 5 years old, driver must be over the age of 18, and demonstrate that they can drive safely before having a passenger.
- There is no reserving Karts, they are generally assigned randomly.
- No smoking in Karts, on track, or in pits. EVER
- Anyone on the track or in the pits MUST have a signed waiver, even if your not driving.
- Track monitors word is law, if you want to argue, you will be told to leave. No discussion. If you feel you need to report a problem, see concession stand for filing a complaint.
- All facility Rules Apply.
- No Food, drink, or gum on course.
- All players putt, then proceed. Stay together
- Player Limit: 5 per group.
- Do not hold up other groups. If need be, let them play through.
- Maximum strokes: 6 per hole
- Out of bounds, replace ball, no penalty.
- Obstacles, move ball up to 7″
- Do not swing putters above knee.
- Do not sword fight with putters.
Bouncy House Rules
- All Facility rules apply.
- No food, drink, or gum in bouncy house.
- If you have any injury or medical condition which would make the bouncy house unsafe, you may not enter.
- No glasses or jewelry allowed inside. Long hair should be tied up.
- No flips, wrestling, piling or horseplay.
- Do not bounce onto walls, doorway or ramp. Climbing on equipment is expressly forbidden.
- No animals or sharp objects allowed inside.
- If you have any kind of knife, leave with operator.